Bomber Flight Repair is reinforced with woven tapes that are placed visible along the backside. Woven tapes are also applied concealed at the front panels and sleeves. This bomber jacket offers zip pockets: horizontal as well as vertically placed. Also at the inside a pocket is created. Repaired details are added to the elbow and fixated by a rough stitch down. The double puller zipper is finished with a windblocker on the inside. A graphic printed lining completes it.
- Ribbed neckline, cuffs and waist
- Long sleeves, repaired patches on the elbows- rough stitch down
- Horizontally and vertically placed zip pockets
- Woven tapes at the back- placed diagonally
- Inside: loophanger and an inner pocket- snap closure
- 2-way zip
Model is 6'3'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 40''). See size guide
Lune Nylon Recycled
This woven fabric has a very compact, high density micro-twill surface which is made up of fine yarns.
- Woven twill
- 100% Polyamide (Recycled)
- Recycled fibers are made of existing materials that are re-used in order to save resources. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Printed body lining: 100% Polyester
- Sleeve lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Dark Black Laser Restored
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D18982-C143-C305