The Arc 3D jacket follows the same G-Star 3D design principles as the Arc jeans. Where twisted seams create a bowed fit that turns around the sleeve. This means a slim fit with comfort and mobility. This seasonal version is designed with an arrow printed graphic at the back panel and wrist, combined with an adhesive label graphic at the chest. Flap pockets are added to the chest and combined with single welt waist pockets. A hanger loop is added for ease.
- Chest pockets with flap
- Vertically set welt pockets at the waist
- Long sleeves, curved seam placement- cuff
- Shank button closure
- G-Star RAW label at chest pocket and side seam
- Graphic Arrow print at the backside and wrist, adhesive label graphic at the chest
Kir Stretch Denim Organic
Designed by G-Star RAW, this is a world's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold Stretch Denim Fabric. It is our follow up to the world's 1st non-stretch Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold denim fabric, which we introduced to the market in February 2018.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 98% Organic cotton, 2% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment.
Antic Dark Ink Blue
A darker indigo shade, broken in with subtle fades.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D17717-B767-B815