A high raised front neck offers pull cords to adjust the width of the reinforced peak hood. The zippertape is kept unconcealed at one side. At the chest, a velcro tape is added, referring to an airforce identification tag. Long sleeves offer a bicep zip pocket and an adjustable wrist. The backside of this Batt Hooded overshirt shows an extended length in a curved cut. Deep waist pockets and an inner pocket, as well as the loophanger add even more detail to this style.
- Paneled peak hood-high raised front, pull cords
- Long sleeves, straight inset- snap at the wrist
- Extended back- curved hem
- Bicep pocket, waist pocket and an inner pocket
- G-Star RAW woven label at the lower front side
Model is 6'2'' and is wearing a size M (Chest 36''). See size guide