Forces of Nature is a series of sustainable pieces designed by Jaden Smith, dedicated to the beauty and power of nature. All pieces in the Forces of Nature collection have been engineered with sustainable materials and design innovations developed by G-Star Raw. This Jacket is made with Raw for the Planet Indigo, the world's first ever Cradle to Cradle Certified(TM) Gold denim fabric. A contemporary take on workwear style, this jacket offers strong detailing and a flawless fit. Shank button closures and multiple pockets bring functional undertones. The jacket features a blue colorway graphic patch drawing inspiration from the shades of water.
- Slim Fit
- Button closure
- Long sleeve
- Cradle to Cradle certified™ Gold denim fabric
- Jaden Smith + G-Star RAW Forces of Nature
Model is 1.88m and is wearing a size M (Chest 97cm). See size guide
Kir Denim O
This Jacket is cut from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, a World’s 1st.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo - world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process. Consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
- 100% Organic Cotton
- 8 dip indigo
- 3x1 right hand twill construction with rich surface character. Mid weight 10.5 oz denim
Medium Aged Restored 223
Skilfully finished and restored with custom repairs. Sustainably washed with 0 water waste and air dried to save 85% energy.
30° hand wash
Art. nr.: D12700-9436-A322