Narrow from top to bottom
5 pockets, coinpocket moved towards the inside
Yakron label at the back waist
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
3D Raw Denim
Art nr: d22051-b988-1241
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.