This style is crafted from Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric, which chemistry presents 0 risk for people and planet. Made for maximum versatility, this smartly constructed backpack shows 3 bags in 1. It features a zip-off waist bag, a detachable front zip pocket and a fully geared up backpack. This main bag contains a laptop compartment, extra mesh pocket and external side pockets. Combine all pieces for maximum capacity. Break it apart for smaller excursions.
- Zip-off waist bag
- Detachable front pocket-zip
- Laptop compartment
- Multiple pockets and fixation straps at the side
- Adjustable straps
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was intially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, consequently saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Do not wash
Art. nr.: D15670-B988-4213