5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This seasonal version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated in a super slim fit.
Super Slim Fit
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight from top to bottom
- Zip fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Slander Blue Super Stretch Denim
The 5620 G-Star Elwood 3D Super Slim Jeans is crafted from compact 9.8 oz denim woven from a smart fiber-blend for great stretch and a rigid look.
- Stretch denim
- This RAW Sustainable garment is made of sustainable materials that contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 35%Tencel®, 35% cotton, 28% polyester, 2% elastane (Lycra®)
- Tencel® is made from FSC™-certified eucalyptus that has low impact on the environment.
Medium Aged Antic
Skillfully finished with deep fades and authentic wear marks.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Medium temperature iron 150°
- Do not dry clean
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51026-6131-6348