3301 Tapered Red Listing Jeans
SAR 1,359.00 including tax
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Stripped down to its purest form, this essential jean combines authentic details with clean styling. Cut from premium Red Listing selvedge denim, this pair is expertly aged and restored.
- Regular Waistband
- Regular rise
- Legs narrow down towards the hems
- Button fly
Model is 1.92m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 87cm). See size guide
Red Listing Meta Denim
The 3301 Tapered Red Listing Jeans is cut from genuine selvedge denim, woven in the traditional way by Cone Mills on 1940s shuttle looms.
- Authentic 12.5 oz selvedge denim
- Woven slowly on vintage machines
- Rich, uneven texture
- 100% cotton
Medium Aged Restored 110
Expertly finished and restored with custom repairs.
- 30° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Dry cleaning tetrachloride, normal process
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51015-8460-7356