3301 Red Listing Tapered Jeans
SAR 1,459.00 including tax
3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hardwearing labourer’s pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and colour code of thefirst raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star RAW 3301 is a style neutral jean with classic 5-pocket construction. Presented in Red Listing selvedge denim with a vintage finish, this seasonal version is a premium take on this essential jean.
- Regular waistband
- Regular rise
- Legs narrow down from top to bottom
- Button fly
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 75cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Red LIsting Madison Denim
The 3301 Red Listing Tapered Jeans is cut from genuine selvedge denim, woven slowly on vintage looms.
- Midweight 11 oz denim
- Genuine Red Listing selvedge
- This RAW Sustainable garment is made of sustainable materials that contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star collection.
- 65% cotton, 35% recycled polyester
Medium Indigo Aged Restored
Skillfully finished with indigo-tinted fades and custom repairs.
- 40° normal process
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Low temperature iron 110°
- Do not dry clean
- Line dry/hang to dry
- Wash inside out
- Wash separately or with similar colours
- Do not iron print, trims and accessories
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
Art. nr.: 51015-7637-8322