The presentation and advertising of Products in our Website does not constitute a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement. 2.2
The Buyer may select Products from the Seller’s range of goods, particularly clothing, shoes and fashion items in the desired style, colour and size, and place these into a “shopping cart” by clicking on the “add to cart” button. 2.3
As soon as the Buyer has finished selecting the contents for the shopping cart, they can continue by clicking on the button “proceed”.
- They are firstly taken to an overview of the goods in the shopping cart with their properties, price and the delivery time.
- After clicking on the button “proceed”, the Buyer types in their invoice address, and if the delivery address differs from the invoice address, also gives the desired delivery address. In the further checkout process, the buyer can also choose alternative shipping destinations (Pick Up Point, G-Star Store).
- After clicking on the “proceed to delivery” button, the Buyer can choose from three alternative despatch destinations: o The Buyer can arrange for the shipment to be delivered to a G-Star Store from which the Buyer can pick up the goods after delivery to this store; o The Buyer can arrange for the shipment to be delivered to a pick-up point from which the Buyer can pick up the goods after delivery to this pick-up point; o The Buyer can give a shipping address of their choice (such as their home address) to which the goods are to be delivered.
- After selecting the shipping method and the specific address of the specific G-Star Store or pick-up point, the Buyer can continue with the ordering process by clicking on the “proceed to secure payment” button.
The Buyer can then choose between the following payment methods:
- Credit card: With this payment method the Buyer must enter the corresponding credit card information. By clicking on the “pay” button the Buyer then submits a legally binding order. This “pay” button will only work if the General Terms and Conditions of the Seller have previously been approved by checking the box next to the information concerning these General Terms and Conditions. Before clicking the “pay” button the Buyer can cancel the order at anytime, change the contents of the order by removing existing goods from and/or adding new products to the shopping cart, and change the shipping address and payment method. We would point out that, with this payment method, the placing of the binding order and payment take place simultaneously.
- Immediate bank transfer: with this payment method the Buyer submits a legally binding order by clicking on the “pay” button. This “pay” button will only work if the General Terms and Conditions of the Seller have previously been approved by checking the box next to the information concerning these General Terms and Conditions. Before clicking the “pay” button the Buyer can cancel the order at any time, change the contents of the order by removing existing goods from and/or adding new products to the shopping cart, and change the shipping address and payment method. Once they have clicked on the “pay” button, the Buyer will be redirected to the website of the external provider to make payment.
An agreement only comes into existence once the Seller has accepted the order, either by means of a declaration of acceptance or by delivering the ordered Product. The Seller shall immediately confirm the receipt of the Order which the Buyer has placed via the Website in an e-mail to the Buyer. Such an e-mail does not yet constitute a binding acceptance of the Order unless, besides the confirmation of receipt, it also contains a statement of acceptance. 2.6
The Seller reserves the right to refuse the Order placed by the Buyer or suspend the Buyers account in the following cases:
- if the total value of the Order exceeds the sum specified in the payment section of the FAQs;
- if the information submitted by the Buyer is false and/or incomplete, or if the Seller can reasonably question its veracity;
- if due payment by the Seller does not take place immediately after placing the Order by clicking on the button “Buy now”;
- if the Buyer has already failed to fulfill their payment obligations towards the Seller in the past;
- if the Buyer has refused to accept and/or failed to collect any orders which they have placed with the Seller in the past;
- if there is an obvious or processing error in the prices given on the Website; or
- if the desired delivery address is not located in Poland;
- if any activity from the Buyers account appears fraudulent or suspicious.
The Seller shall notify the Buyer as soon as possible if an Order is not accepted. In such a case, any payments which have already made by the Buyer shall be immediately refunded. 2.8
The Order, the confirmation of the Order by the Seller, as well as the Data Protection Directive and the Conditions of Use of the Website published on the Website, and these General Terms and Conditions, constitute the entire Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller with regard to the use of the Website and the placing and carrying out of an order. 2.9
After the Buyer has clicked on the “Pay” button, thereby placing a legally binding Order, they are taken to a payment page in accordance with their chosen payment method. On that page, the Buyer completes the appropriate fields in order to carry out the payment and then authorises the payment.