Tedie Ultra High StraightThis new blueprint based on the teddy girls. The forgotten girl gang in the 50s. The teddy girls combined masculine and feminine elements, they used their clothes to make a rebellions statement. This jean has a western look with masculine proportions, combined with a feminine ultra high waist.
Our Tedie jeans sits high on the waist and is designed to fit snugly around the hip and seat, proceeding in a straight leg towards the ankle. Either wear them cropped with a turn up leg hem or full-length for a more classic look.
- Ultra-high waist
- Coin pocket inside waistband
- Bold back pockets
- Zip fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market the most sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is a black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- Versatile 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. This helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination (saves 60% water) and conserves biodiversity.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose of.
- Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
Worn In Tin
This faded grey denim is finished with a worn in effect around the hips and inner knees.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21196-C526-C943