Type 49Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. This fit and details are reminiscent of the origins of jeans: this most legendary piece of clothing.
Iconic jeans Type 49 sit at on or above the hips, straight fit through seat and thigh. This anti fit cut offers great comfort, less wear on the seat and a good looking pair of jeans. Visible rivets are added to the front to enhance the hardcore long-lasting work-wear look in a very contemporary style with twist on the coin pocket hidden inside the pants.
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, straight towards the ankle
- Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket
- Patch back pockets
- Button fly
- Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Guard Denim Organic
Authentic 3 by 1 right hand twill with a durable feel due to its 14 oz weight. This denim is created out of 100% sustainable cotton.
- Weight 14 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 55% Cotton, 45% Organic cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
Sun Faded Air Force Blue
40°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20960-C967-C947