Tight from top to bottom
Label at the back waist- cow grain leather
Smokey Grey Superstretch Organic
- Weight 11.5 oz denim
- 99% Organic cotton, 1% Elastane (ROICA™ EF)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
- Finished with Kilim Denim's Waterless Project- Cactus dyeing method and prewashed finishing feature.
- ROICA™ EF is a Global Recycled Standard Certified stretch yarn produced in Germany and is designed to keep your garment in shape wear after wear.
Worn In Tornado
Art nr: d05175-d185-d353
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Elastane (ROICA™ EF)a recycled stretch innovation (elastane), re-made from pre-consumer materials. ROICA™ EF is certified according to the Global Recycling Standard (GRS).
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.