5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with a zipped knee pocket.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight, narrows legs
- Knee pads, curved zip pocket at one side
- Heel guards
- Zip fly
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 86cm). See size guide
Slander Recycled Superstretch
Smart and sustainable multi-fiber blend designed for modern denim looks with an excellent stretch, superb recovery and soft handfeel.
- 9.75 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
- Repreve® is branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Indigo technology from DyStar which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Skilfully finished with deep fades that contrast with the denim's original base shade.
40° mild process
Art. nr.: D01252-5245-071