* Subject to G-Star's Limited Lifetime Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Type 89The so called “revolutions of the 1989” made this a year without precedents. Fall of the Berlin Wall, the birth of the first written proposal for the World Wide Web and of course the birth of G-Star Raw. To celebrate this outstanding year we decided to introduce an outstanding new Fit based on our most authentic Men’s Fit, the Type 49 Relaxed. This fit and details are reminiscent of origins of jeans.
Jean Type 89 is designed in a genuine loose fit that we have based on our most authentic men’s fit: the Type 49 relaxed jeans. These mid waist jeans offer a bit of room for seat and thighs, proceeding in a straight leg.
- Mid waist
- Relaxed fit at hips and thighs, straight towards the ankles
- Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket, patch back pockets
- Zip fly
- Yakron label at the back waist
- Size down for a slimmer, higher on the waist look. Size up for a very relaxed or belted in look.
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Worn In Pacific
Darker shade of indigo denim finished with soft fades and worn in details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D21081-B988-D350