This true G-Star icon 3D construction sculps the jean around the wearer’s shape. Arc 3D turns around the leg through inserted panels and twisting inner and outer seam. By styling it with a turn up the twisting leg will be more obvious, making your outfit instantly unique.
- Mid waist
- Narrow from top to bottom
- 5 pockets, coin pocket moved towards the inside
- Button fly
- Yakron label at the back waist
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton - Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Worn In Naval Blue Cobler
A deep indigo denim shade, finished with a wax look that remains its soft handfeel.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D22051-B988-D351