* Subject to G-Star's Limited Lifetime Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Type 49Type 49 jeans take inspiration from the American gold rush around 1849. When denim pants became symbol of that time for long-lasting garments for hard-working people. This fit and details are reminiscent of the origins of jeans: this most legendary piece of clothing.
Iconic jeans Type 49 sit at on or above the hips, straight fit through seat and thigh. This anti fit cut offers great comfort, less wear on the seat and a good looking pair of jeans. Rivets reinforce the front pockets to enhance the hardcore long-lasting work-wear look with twist on the coin pocket hidden inside.
Relaxed Straight Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, straight towards the ankle
- Rivet reinforced front pockets- hidden coin pocket
- Patch back pockets
- Button fly
- Yakron label at the back waist
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified® Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Worn In Pacific
Darker shade of indigo denim finished with soft fades and worn in details.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20960-B988-D350