Revend Fwd Skinny Jeans
Available color(s)Colorantique forest blue
Model is 1.83m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 79cm, Hips 94cm).
Product is available
No free returns on discounted orders
5 pockets- rivet reinforced
Coin pocket - inside waist
Tight from top to bottom
Yakron label at backside waistband
Pelea Superstretch Recycled
- Weight 10.5 oz denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 69% Cotton, 29% Recycled cotton, 2% LYCRA® elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
Antique Forest Blue
Art nr: d20071-d188-d355
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer cotton waste. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.