Revend Fwd Skinny Jeans
Available color(s)Colorsun faded niagara
Model is 1.89m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 71cm, Hips 92cm).
Product is available
Free 60 day returns on full price products
5 pockets- rivet reinforced
Coin pocket - inside waist
Tight from top to bottom
Yakron G-Star Originals label at back waistband
Heavy Elto Pure Superstretch
- Weight 12.3 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Analine free Archroma indigo. Indigo technology from Archroma holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 2% LYCRA® Elastane
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
Sun Faded Niagara
Art nr: d20071-c051-d898
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade)a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.