E Tedie Ultra High Straight Jeans
£ 245.00 including VAT
The E version of the Tedie jeans is part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless pieces are created in a limited edition. Designed with an overall embroidered graphic, which is also visible at the turned up leg hems. Alike the original design, this pair of jeans sits high on the waist. It is designed to fit snugly around the hip and seat, proceeding in a straight leg towards the ankle.
- Ultra high waist
- Computer embroidered graphic allover
- Bold back pockets
- Coin pocket under the waistband
- Delivered with turned up leg- option to unfold
- Zip fly
Melfort Denim Organic
In February 2018, G-Star was the 1st brand in the world to bring the Cradle to Cradle Certifiedâ„¢ Gold Denim fabric into the market under the name Kir denim Organic. This season G-Star Introduces the 8th edition of Cradle to Cradle Certifiedâ„¢ Gold Denim Fabric called Melfort Denim Organic. This lightweight denim offers an irregular slub character with a nap texture inspired by the 1950s. Dyed in a vibrant red cast indigo derived from the cleanest indigo dyeing process which we formulated with our partners DyStarÂ® and Artistic Milliners back in 2017.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Lightweight 9 oz denim, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
40°C mild process
Art. nr.: D19832-C665-001