3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 slim jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Narrow from thigh to hem
- Shank button fly
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
Siro Black Stretch Denim
Deep indigo dyed 3x1 right hand twill construction, offering a deep blue/black color. The addition of elastane creates a comfortable stretch.
- Weight 10.8 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- Added stretch ease of movement
- 99% Cotton, 1% EA - Elastane
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
A darker shade of indigo denim, finished with soft fades.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: 51001-8466-89