- My question is not listed here.
Ask our Customer Service Department any questions that are not answered on the Customer Service pages. Click 'Contact' for the contact page.
- Where can I find the General Terms and Conditions?
You will find our Terms and Conditions by clicking on the link "Terms & Conditions" at the bottom of each page.
- I ordered with 19% VAT and now I would like to return my order, does that mean I only get 16% back?
No, the VAT is based on the date of the order. Therefore, orders before July 1st will remain at 19% VAT.
- When will the VAT reduction be implemented at G-Star?
The Value Added Tax (VAT) will be reduced to 16% on July 1st, 2020 until December 31st, 2020.
- Do I benefit from the VAT reduction?
Yes, the VAT will be reduced to 16% and will be reflected in the product prices.
- Where will the VAT reduction be visible?
The VAT reduction is automatically calculated and reflected on the prices shown in the online shop. In our retail stores, you will receive a discount of 2.52% at the counter.
- How is the 16% VAT calculated at G-Star?
The 16% VAT is calculated as follows:
84,03 € + 19% VAT = 100,00 €
84,03 € + 16% VAT = 97,48 €
Therefore the price difference is effectively a 2,52% discount
- Where can I change my details?
You can change your personal details in your G-Star account. After login, go to 'My account' to change your personal information.
- I would like to work for G-Star. Are there any vacancies?
You will find all the current vacancies by clicking on "Careers" at the bottom of each page.