Lynn Mid Skinny Jeans
Available color(s)Colordusty grey
Model is 1.77m and is wearing a size 27/32 (Waist 65cm, Hips 80cm).
Product is available
Free 60 day returns on full price products
Super Skinny Fit
Thight from thigh to hem
Forwarded side seams to give a slim effect
Elto Nero Black Superstretch
- 10.2 oz denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Excellent stretch, over 35% and superb recovery
- The black is derived from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT dyestuff.
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Art nr: d06746-b472-a799
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade)a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.