Belt loops at the waistband, combined with horizontal loops
Shaped inset pocket- coin pocket caught in the edge of the entrance.
Strike through' embroidery stitch - indicate front pocket entry
Squared back pockets- button closure
Mael Twill Recycled
- Twill woven
- 75% Polyester (Recycled), 25% Cotton
- Repreve®-branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials"about our sustainable materials.”
- By giving resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Art nr: d20147-c657-1214
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- CottonBy choosing products that contain Cotton (BCI), you are supporting the Better Cotton Initiative’s mission to help cotton communities survive and thrive, while protecting and restoring the environment. BCI applies a mass balance system, which means that the cotton is mixed with conventional cotton in a complex supply chain. Because the end product may therefore not actually contain Better Cotton, we choose not to rank it.