The transeasonal softshell bomber is reinforced with woven tapes that are set at the outside of the collar, across the front of the sleeves and inside the front and back. This bomber shows broad welt waist pocket with a hidden snap and offers zipper pockets just above. Also at the inside a pocket is created. The double puller zipper is finished with a windblocker on the inside.
- Raised collar- woven tape set along the outside
- Long sleeves with a woven tape overlay, ribbed cuffs
- Straight hem- ribbed edge
- Broad welt pockets- hidden snap closure, zipper pockets above
- Inside: inner pocket, loophanger
- 2-way zip closure, windblocker panel inside
Model is 1.83m and is wearing a size M (Chest 90cm). See size guide
Bonded Softshell Fleece Recycled Water Repellant
This bonded fabric offers the comfort of a soft shell outer, keeping out wind and rain. The inside of this fabric shows a soft touch fleece.
- Knitted base with a fleece inner- bonded together
- 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
Mazarine Blue/Dark Black
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D18154-B318-9125