- Free shippingON ORDERS OVER $200 CAD
Unisex Pocketony Service Overshirt
Available color(s)Colorworn in ocean reef
Male model is 1.85m and is wearing a size M (Chest 94cm). Female model is 1.77m and is wearing a size S (Bust 84cm).
Product is available
Long sleeves- button closure
Deep front pockets with flap- hidden snap closures, additional side entrance pocket
Stitched through loop detail above the chest pocket and upper back
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- Raw for the Planet Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
Worn In Ocean Reef
Art nr: d22115-b988-d348
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.