- Free shippingON ORDERS OVER $200 CAD
Long sleeves, cuffed- snap button closure
Chest pockets with flap- hidden snaps
Slightly curved hem
Snap button closure
Light Weight Hoola Black Denim Organic
- Lighter weight 6.3 oz denim
- Uneven texture
- 90% Organic cotton, 10% Linen
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Linen is renewable and biodegradable natural fiber that normally does not require use of pesticides. Furthermore it uses less water and is stronger than conventional cotton.
Faded Black Jasper
Art nr: d23006-d451-g126
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- Linenmade from fibers of the flax plant. Producing linen requires less energy and water compared to conventional fibers.