5620 3D Zip Knee Skinny Jeans
CAD $ 220.00
5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with a zipped knee pocket.
- Fitted waistband
- Mid waist
- Tight, narrow legs
- Knee pads, curved zip pocket at one side
- Heel guards
- Zip fly
Elto Chrome Superstretch
Versatile, high quality superstretch with an industrial denim aesthetic, superb recovery and a soft handfeel. This denim is dyed in a sustainable way.
- Weight 10.2 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- High stretch and recovery
- 92% Cotton, 7% Elastomultiester (T400® EcoMade), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- LYCRA® T400® ECOMADE is a sustainable stretch fiber, partially made from recycled and renewable resources. Designed to make garments last longer and hold their shape wear after wear.
Sun Faded Scanda Blue
A light aged denim finished with washdown effects and worn in details at the hips and lower legs.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D01252-C430-B836