- Free shippingON ORDERS OVER $200 CAD
Unisex Bomber Collar Overshirt
Available color(s)Colordark fig harper check
Male model is 1.90m and is wearing a size M (Chest 99cm). Female model is 1.78m and is wearing a size S (Bust 81cm).
Product is available
Long sleeves, adjustable cuffs - snap button closure
Flap pockets at the chest- hidden snap closures
Slightly extended back
Shaped shoulder panels
Snap button closure
Vintage Wool Check Recycled
- Woven twill
- Check design
- Outer: 55% Polyester (Recycled), 40% Wool (Recycled), 5% Other
- Binding: 100% Cotton
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Recycled wool is made from post-consumer or post-industrial wool waste.
Art nr: d20662-c839-c751
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Wool (Recycled)made from pre- consumer or post-consumer wool waste. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.