The E version of the Alum jeans combines authentic denim with durable synthetic by adding panels at the front leg. A small tool pocket is placed at the side and offers a snap closure. The front panels are reinforced with rough stitch work across the upper legs.
Relaxed Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- Roomy in the thigh, narrows down towards the ankle
- Front leg paneling- stitched through detailing, tool pocket at the outer leg- snap closure
- Oversized coin pocket, rivet reinforced pocket corners at the front
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Button closure
Model is 1.9m and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 76cm, Hips 98cm). See size guide
This indigo dyed denim is woven in a lighter weight 2X1 right hand twill construction.
- Weight 9.6 oz
- Slub texture
- 100% Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming.
- Panels at the front leg and pocket: 100% Polyamide (Recycled)
- Recycled fibers are made of existing materials that are re-used in order to save resources. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
Raw Denim Laser Restored
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D19142-9657-C323