This skinny chino offers inset pockets with a design stich. A coin pocket is caught in the seam of the waistband. At the back, a phone pocket is placed just below one of the slim welt pockets. Shaping seams at the back of the waist create a close fitted silhouette.
- Mid waist
- Slim legs
- Shaped seams at the waist
- Inset pockets, coin pocket in waistband seam
- Single welt back pockets- one side offers a visible snap button, the other side a hidden one- phone pocket set below
- Zip fly
Iron Black Superstretch organic
This deep black superstretch denim quality is created with Italian mill Candiani. Woven in a 13oz denim quality this denim features an organic cotton base enhanced with ROICA V550 certified recycled stretch yarns from Japan. Roica V550 is designed to keep your jeans in shape wear after wear. This denim is colored with sustainable black sulphur dye from Archroma.
- Weight 13 oz stretch denim
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 97% Organic cotton, 3% Elastane (ROICA™ V550)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 60% water.
- Elastane (ROICA™ V550) is degradable premium stretch fiber from Japan, which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Archroma sustainable black sulphur dye. Fades down to grey after washing.
Faded greyish black denim creating a vivd shade.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D16985-C910-C778