5620 G-Star ElwoodThe 5620 G-Star Elwood was first introduced in 1996, and is the original design from the G-Star 3D Denim approach to construction. Head Designer Pierre Morisset pioneered this method as he sought to recreate the jeans of a passing motorcyclist, which had moulded to his legs from longtime exposure to the elements.
The G-Star Elwood jeans mapped out a new way of thinking about denim when first released. This version features the same anatomical 3D construction as the original, updated with a zipped knee pocket.
- Fitted waistband
- Regular rise
- Tight, narrows legs
- Knee pads, curved zip pocket at one side
- Heel guards
- Zip fly
Model is 6'4'' and is wearing a size 32/32 (Waist 30'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Slander Black Recycled Superstretch
Smart and sustainable multi-fiber blend designed for modern black denim looks with an excellent stretch, superb recovery and soft handfeel.
- 9.75 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 35% Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
- Repreve® is branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Black dyestuff from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT color range.
New Dark Aged
A black denim shade, finished with authentic wear marks.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D01252-8172-6358