A raised neck, broad peak and drawstrings offer a protective closure to the hood. The design of this bomber jacket features many pockets. Zipper pockets are placed at the sleeves, while the waist shows a double pocket construction created out of a flap pocket and a single welt pocket. Long sleeves are finished with a ribbed cuff and show pull tabs at the shoulder. This lined and padded jacket is finished with a drawcord at the hem, allowing for a more fitted look.
- Detachable hood with peak, raised front neck- pull cords, ribbed collar underneath
- Long sleeves, ribbed cuffs
- Zipper pockets at the lower and upper sleeves
- Flap pockets at the waist-snap closure, welt pockets set above
- straight hem drawcord inside
- Zipper closure- pull tab
Slicker Fine Twill Recycled Water Repellant
This high density woven fabric offers a cire finish that creates a sleek surface. By adding a wrinkle effect a subtle texture is created. This fabric is made out of 100% recycled nylon coming directly from the waste of industrial manufacture, using waste as a resource.
- Smooth touch, soft sheen
- 100% Polyamide (Recycled)
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
- Lining and padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20569-C899-6484