This G-Whistler padded parka is cut from a water repellent fabric and offers a roomy peak hood with a ribbed collar inside. The front zipper closure is placed off center and features a wind guard underneath with hidden snaps. The waist can be tightened, as there is a puller cord hidden inside. This padded jacket offers pockets at the waist and has an inside pocket as well. Woven tape creates detail at the pocket entrance, the front shoulder and the inside back.
- Peak hood, ribbed collar inside
- Long sleeves, ribbed inner cuffs
- Waist pockets caught in seam
- Woven tape detailing at the front shoulders and pocket entrances
- Inside: woven A-tape construction with loop, waist drawstring and an inner pocket
- Zipper closure placed off center- wind blocker underneath, hidden snaps
Namic Lite Recycled Water Repellant
A durable lightweight tightly woven fabric. The water repellent finish gives a comfortable wear.
- Lightweight weave
- Outer & Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 83% Polyester (Recycled), 17% Polyester
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20120-B958-723