The design of this vintage short jacket is based on a 90’s NATO cold weather Aircrew suit. The reinforced collar of this jacket can be placed upwards by the use of the tab underneath. Also the waistband is reinforced by multiple rows of stitching. An inner drawcord allows for a tighter fit around the waist. Adding a double closure with a chunky zipper, combined with sewn- on buttons placed underneath. Welt pockets at the front offer hidden snaps. An inner pocket is added for ease.
- Reinforced collar- tab underneath for a raised version
- Long sleeves, adjustable- snaps
- Welt pockets at the waist
- Straight hem, reinforced stitch rows, tab with snap
- Inside: drawstring at the waist, inner pocket
- Zipper closure, sewn-on buttons aside (underneath)
Semi-compact, 1x1 poplin construction made of fine cotton yarns. Surface has been micro sanded to provide a soft paper touch handfeel.
- Poplin plain weave
- Sanded finish: soft touch
- 100% Cotton
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- Lining front: 75% Wool, 25% Polyester (Recycled) Lining back: 50% Polyester (Recycled), 50% Organic cotton Padding: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20108-A790-996