The design of trench coat Minor Twill features an asymmetrical front zipper closure and a gun flap at the front shoulder. Waist pockets are accessible from the side. This coat has a loose fit which can be slimmed down by adjusting the buttons at the backside of the waist. On the inside of this trench an A-tape construction is created which functions as a hang up loop as well as carry straps. With these straps, the coat can be carried as a backpack- a feature known from multi-climate para-trooper gear.
- Flat collar
- Long sleeves, adjustable cuff width
- Waist pockets- side entry
- Reinforced woven A-tape loop construction at the back
- Back slits
- Zip closure
Mael Twill Recycled
This compact woven twill in a 2x1 left hand twill construction. Recycled Repreve® polyester makes it extra durable and gives the surface a technical sheen. Cotton in the weft allows for moisture wicking properties and a soft touch.
- Twill woven
- 75% Polyester (Recycled), 25% Cotton
- Repreve®-branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- By giving resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D20107-C657-996