Triple A Regular StraightThe inspiration for this new blueprint goes back to the 50s when the Jeans started to become a fashion statement. The Workwear use that characterized the previous years was shaken off and the shapes got slimmer and sexier and Jeans became a cult staple thanks to Movie and Music icons who wore this classic silhouette throughout the decades.
Jeans Triple A offers a new, yet timeless fit that's sitting higher on the body with a regular straight leg from the thigh down. The way we recommend to style this jeans is high on the waist with a tee tucked in. That said, as with any other pair of jeans, feel free to wear and style it to your liking.
- Straight from top to bottom
- Squared back pockets- reinforced bottom
- Rivet reinforced corners- front pockets
- Button fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
- Choose your usual jeans size for a high waist look or one size up to wear it lower on your hips.
Antique Worker Denim Organic
This organic cotton denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a bluegrey cast. The addition of the slightest amount of elasticity keeps a genuine denim look, while it enhances a comfortable wear. Organic cotton is combined with recycled polyester and elastane Lycra, creating a sustainable material. It's dyed with liquid sulfur, creating a greyish blue tone with a special sustainable color cast from Archroma.
- Denim 10.9 oz, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 71% Organic cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- This color is derived from Archroma's sustainable liquid sulfur dye.
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
30°C normal process
Art. nr.: D19161-C829-1241