3301The 3301 is a classic 5-pocket jean and represents the cleanest style in the G-Star denim range. Based on the hard-wearing laborer's pant of Western origins, which was known for its ‘non-fit’, the 3301 is a wardrobe staple. Its name is derived from the fabric and color code of the first raw denim introduced by G-Star in 1996.
The G-Star 3301 straight tapered jeans feature a classic 5-pocket construction inspired by authentic Western jeans.
Straight Tapered Fit
- Mid waist
- 5-pocket construction
- Straight through the thigh, leg narrows down towards hem
- Brand graphic set just above the back pocket
- Button fly
Slander Black Recycled Superstretch
This superstretch black denim is created out of a technical and sustainable multi-fiber blend. Designed with high stretch and recovery and a soft handfeel.
- 9.75 oz stretch denim, 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- 35% BCI Cotton, 35% Lyocell (Tencel™), 28% Polyester (Recycled), 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
- TENCEL™ branded Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, harvested from certified and controlled sources using a closed loop production process.
- Repreve® is branded recycled polyester fiber coming from recycled plastic bottles. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Black dyestuff is from Archroma's sustainable Diresul RDT color range.
Faded black denim with a 3D worn in effect at the hips and ankles
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: 51003-8172-1367