This G-Whistler hooded padded jacket is cut from a water repellent fabric, quilted in a horizontal stitch down. The detachable peak hood is constructed with a high raised front and offers pull cords inside for optimum protection. The peak can be fixated if preferred. Also the straight hem is adjustable, as there is a puller cord hidden inside. A heavy piping runs alongside the sleeves. This padded jacket offers welt pockets at the waist and a double inner pocket. The inside is finished with a graphic printed lining.
- Adjustable peak hood, pull cord inside, raised front -detachable
- Quilted, padded design
- Broad welt waist pockets- snap button closure
- Piping is set alongside the back sleeves
- Inside: hanger loop and double inner pocket
- Zipper closure- wind blocker underneath, hidden pull cord at the hem
Unic Matte Lite Recycled Water Repellent
Compact, light weight fabric made of super fine recycled polyester yarns. Additionally, the fabric is coated with a sustainable PFC-free water repellent finish for optimal functionality.
- Densely woven
- Outer and Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled)
- Padding: 100% Polyester
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellent finish.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D20100-D199-273