The signature set across the upper chest of this Joosa top, is created by a burn out technique, deleting certain yarns within the fabric structure. The front panel features a supple jersey fabric and is combined with a back panel of a fine crepe.
- Round neck binding
- Grown on sleeve
- Fold over sleeve hems - fixed
- Small slits at both sides
- G-Star RAW signature created by burn out -upper chest graphic
- G-Star RAW patch at lower hip
Model is 1.78m and is wearing a size S (Chest 80cm, Waist 62cm, Hips 86cm). See size guide
Plated Bhurney jersey
A supple jersey created out of a sustainable ECOVERO™ branded viscose fiber- Lenzing™.
- 85% Viscose (LENZING™ ECOVERO™), 15% Polyester
- ECOVERO™ branded viscose fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources, certified with EU Ecolabel. These fibers meet high environmental standards throughout their life cycle.
- Back panel: Crepe woven 100% Polyester
40° normal process
Art. nr.: D15648-B908-111