In an ongoing collaboration with EarthColors® by Archroma, G-Star RAW once again pushes the boundaries of innovation and sustainability in the fashion world. We offer a collection of garments dyed with upcycled plant waste that is traceable from earth to product. The color of this sweater originates from upcycled palm leaf plant waste.
- Ribbed round neck
- Long sleeves, straight inset -ribbed cuffs
- Ribbed underarm panels
- Straight waist - rib
- G-Star RAW logo at chest
Model is 5'9'' and is wearing a size S (Chest 33'', Waist 25'', Hips 36''). See size guide
Heavy Hodson Sweat Unbrushed Organic Overdyed
This sweatshirt quality features eco-friendly fibers and sustainable overdye, which is made from upcycled palm leaf plant waste.
- EarthColors® by Archroma are sustainable dyes derived from upcycled plant waste which are traceable from earth to product. This shade is derived from saw palmetto leaf leftovers from Spanish herbal industry.
- Earthcolors® by Archroma hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- Sustainable fibers, responsibly made, circular dyes-traceable from earth to product.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- RAW Sustainable. RAW Sustainable garments are made of materials that are sustainable and contribute towards minimizing the environmental impact of the G-Star RAW collection.
30° mild process
Art. nr.: D15916-B715-A983