A sustainable update of the iconic G-Star Rovulc sneaker, built from denim fabric with a “zero waste philosophy.” A structured sole and toe-bumper add detail to these Rovulc II sneakers. The flat lace system is reinforced with metallic eyelets. The G-Star RAW print at the tongue makes it complete.
- Low cut
- Structured sole
- Flat laces
- Metallic eyelets
- Ventilation holes at the inside
- G-Star RAW print at the tongue
Renewed Denim Recycled
This sneaker upper is made from Renewed Denim Recycled fabric, featuring 100% recycled cotton an exceptional blue-gray workwear color, derived from 100% recycled indigo yarns.
- Weight 11 oz denim
- Made with zero new fibers.
- 100% Cotton (Recycled)
- Use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Zero dyeing, color derived from 100% recycled indigo yarns
Art. nr.: D18036-C429-001