Multipocket jacket is a lightly padded bomber jacket, inspired by a classic MA-1 bomber. The waist is adjustable with a drawcord. Hidden underneath, two zipper pockets are created. This jacket offers a zipper closure, covered by a windcatcher with hidden snaps. The safety webbing at the back creates an A-tape hang up loop. A construction inspired by Para-jumpers. The chest pocket refers to workwear dungarees.
- Round neck
- Long sleeves, adjustable cuffs
- Chest pocket- snap closure, pen compartment added, concealed waist pockets - zipper closure
- Adjustable waist- pull cord
- Woven tape construction at the back - loop
- Zipper closure, windbreaker hidden snaps
Model is 5'10'' and is wearing a size S (Chest 31'', Waist 25'', Hips 34''). See size guide
Carbourne Memory Recycled Water Repellant
Compact woven, lightweight material, created out of special yarns that give body to this light weight base. Offering a soft touch, smooth handfeel and a sustainable PFC-free water repellant finish.
- Lightweight, crisp, smooth handfeel
- 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Lining: 100% Polyester (Recycled), Padding: 100% Polyester
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D19681-C655-6484