Short Hooded Parka
Hooded parka short is designed in a loose fit and offers a hip length. The paneled hood shows an extended, reinforced peak with drawstrings. A raised collar and the covered front zip keep the wind out. This jacket offers waist pocket with a double welt entry. The inside is designed with diagonal woven tapes at the back of which the stitch down is visible on the outside.
- Reinforced peak hood, raised front- pull cords
- Long sleeves, tab- button closure
- Double welt waist pockets
- Waist tunnel- visible on the outside
- Inside: adjustable waist and hem width- pull cords, woven tapes placed diagonal
- Zipper and windblocker panel- hidden snap buttons
Carbourne Memory Recycled Water Repellant
Compact woven, lightweight material, created out of special yarns that give body to this light weight base. Offering a soft touch, smooth handfeel and a sustainable PFC-free water repellent finish.
- Lightweight, crisp, smooth handfeel
- 69% Polyester, 31% Polyester (Recycled)
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- This product is enhanced with sustainable PFC free high-performance water repellant finish.
Do not bleach
Art. nr.: D19194-C655-A923