A vertical dropped needle design is set at the front of this Core Pointelle knitted sweater. A diagonal dropped needle effect is added to the waist. The raglan sleeves and waist offer a ribbed edge. This style is designed with dropped shoulders, offering a lowered sleeves inset. The front corner shows a woven Originals label.
- Round neck- ribbed
- Long sleeves, raglan inset, grown on cuffs
- Dropped needles- open structure
- Engineered knit
- Straight hem- grown on rib edge
- Woven G-Star Originals label at the lower front
Recycled Cotton Blend Knit
This style is created out of sustainable cotton yarns, knitted in an engineered design offering different structures.
- Engineered structure knit
- 70% Organic cotton, 30% Cotton (Recycled)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- Recycled cotton is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste material. The use of recycled cotton generates savings on raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- By giving discarded resources a new life, we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy. Preventing further extraction of a non-renewable resource.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D18104-C560-6484