E NPP Nylon Overall
The E NPP nylon overall is designed in a loose, boyfriend fit. A bootleg cut can be created by opening the zippers at the lower legs. This jumpsuit shows chunky zipper across the knees, offering deep pockets underneath. The 3D chest pocket is applied with snaps which allows for it to be taken off. Also the flap pocket on the upper sleeve is detachable. Either reposition it to the other sleeve or leave it off for a clean look. When more shape is preferred around the waist, the straps can be tightened by repositioning the snap. Additional zipper pockets are created at the chest and waist. This E NPP Overall is part of the Exclusives collection, where timeless design creates unique pieces.
- Shirt collar, zipper front closure
- Long sleeves with strap at the cuff- detachable pocket - option to reposition on the other sleeve
- Zipper pockets at the chest - one side covered by 3D pocket (detachable)
- Zipper pockets at the waist and knees, flap pockets at the back- concealed snaps
- Straight leg- zippers allow for bootcut design
- Adjustable waist- strap with buttons
Indigo Kohki Nylon
This technical woven fabric is created out of a rich blend of sustainable yarns. While the polyester improves the strength, abrasion resistance and fast dry features, the cotton offers high absorbency and a soft touch. This fabric is enhanced by ROICA EF elastane, making this fabric stretchable. A subtle wrinkle effect is added to create an uneven surface.
- Weight 4.25 oz, stretch woven
- 65% Organic cotton, 32% Polyester (Recycled), 3% Elastane (ROICA™ EF)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- ROICA™ EF is a Global Recycled Standard Certified stretch yarn produced in Germany and is designed to keep your garment in shape wear after wear.
Lightly laundered to soften the fabric and give a more comfortable fit from day one.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D20143-C828-082