* Subject to G-Star's Limited Lifetime Warranty Terms & Conditions.
Type 89 Real BoyfriendThe so called “revolutions of the 1989” made this a year without precedents. Fall of the Berlin Wall, the birth of the first written proposal for the World Wide Web and of course the birth of G-Star Raw. To celebrate this outstanding year we decided to introduce an outstanding new Fit. A REAL! Boyfriend fit based on our most authentic Men’s Fit, the Type 49 Relaxed. This fit and details are reminiscent of origins of jeans.
The Type 89 is designed in a loose fit and offers a variety of styling options. This mid waist jeans shows a bit of room around the hip and thigh and proceeds in a straight leg. You choose the way you want to wear them. Wear your regular size for a classic fit. Size down for a slimmer, higher on the waist look or size up for a very relaxed look. This version is designed in a selvedge denim, offering a binding at the raw edges.
- Mid waist
- Roomy at the thigh, straight towards the ankle
- Inset pockets- rivets reinforced, inner coin pocket, back pockets
- Zip fly
- G-Star cow leather label at the backside waist
- Wear your regular size for a classic fit. Size down for a slimmer, higher on the waist look. Size up for a very relaxed look.
Japanese Stretch Selvedge Denim
This style is cut from a 3x1 right hand Japanese stretch twill denim with a selvedge, where the raw edges are finished with a binding. By use of brown yarns a unique color is created. The surface shows sharp twill lines with a RAW appeal.
- Medium weight 13 oz denim
- 3x1 Right hand twill construction
- Stretch, ease of movement
- 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane (Lycra®)
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- By buying cotton products from G-Star Raw, you're supporting more sustainable cotton farming through the Better Cotton Initiative. Better Cotton is sourced via a system of Mass Balance. Find out more about our sustainable materials.
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D21393-B454-001