These Eve 3D jeans offer a mid waist on a wide leg with a small dropped crotch. Designed in a cropped length with shaped darts at the inner knee, creating the ´O´ leg effect we know from the G-Star Type C jeans. Chino pockets added to the inset pockets refer to a D-Staq jeans. Choose your style by either folding over the hems or keeping it in an ankle length.
- Mid waist
- Dropped crotch
- Fitted at the waist, wider through the hips and legs
- Folded over leg hems- option to unfold, to a 7/8 length
- Inset pockets combined with side seam chino pocket- snap closure, oversized back pockets
- Button fly
Model is 5'11'' and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 24'', Hips 35''). See size guide
Relz Black Denim Organic
Building onto its innovative spirit, G-Star RAW collaborated with Artistic Milliners and Archroma to bring to the market this sustainable black denim fabric. This black denim is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and planet. It is the World's 1st black denim fabric certified at Gold level by the Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute.
- Cradle to Cradle Product Innovation Institute, applies the most rigorous certification standard in the world when it comes to circular product design.
- 12 oz, 100% organic cotton base with pronounced twill lines and a technical finish.
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Partners have worked to together to optimize the transport, packaging and application of black dyestuff so there is no contact with workers and no packaging waste to dispose of.
- The black liquid dyestuff and pigment coating used in the fabric feature safe chemistry which is designed to leave a clean and recyclable water effluent.
- This World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold black denim fabric is designed for circularity with chemistry that presents 0 risk for people and the environment.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D20084-C526-A810