Our Tedie jeans sits high on the waist and is designed to fit snugly around the hip and seat, proceeding in a straight leg towards the ankle. Either wear them cropped with a turn up leg hem or full-length for a more classic look. The Inspiration of this blue print comes from the Teddy girls, the forgotten girl gang from the 50's, that rebelled against austerity. This youth culture created their own identity and started a new age of androgynous that has never been more relevant than today.
- Ultra high waist
- Coin pocket under the waistband
- Bold back pockets
- Delivered with turned up leg hem- option to unfold
- Zip fly
- Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Model is 5'10'' and is wearing a size 27/32 (US 4/32, Waist 24'', Hips 35''). See size guide
Antique Worker Denim Organic
This organic cotton denim offers a 3x1 right hand twill construction in a bluegrey cast. The addition of the slightest amount of elasticity keeps a genuine denim look, while it enhances a comfortable wear. Organic cotton is combined with recycled polyester and elastane Lycra-166L, creating a sustainable material. It's dyed with liquid sulfur, creating a greyish blue tone with a special sustainable color cast from Archroma.
- 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 71% Organic cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- Elastane Lycra®166L is a sustainable high performance stretch fiber which holds a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- This color is derived from Archroma's sustainable liquid sulfur dye.
3D Raw Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own.
65-85°f normal process
Art. nr.: D20016-C829-1241