Tedie Ultra High Straight
Ultra high waist
Coin pocket under the waistband
Bold back pockets
Delivered with turned up leg hem- option to unfold
Cow leather G-Star label at the backside waist
Antique Worker Denim Organic
- Denim 10.9 oz, 3x1 right hand twill construction
- 71% Organic cotton, 28% Polyester (Recycled), 1% Elastane (Lycra®)
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton improves the soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity, while saving up to 60% water.
- Recycled polyester is produced from post-consumer or post-industrial waste materials such as PET plastic bottles and apparel. Material that would otherwise have been sent to landfill or to incineration.
- The LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.
- This color is derived from Archroma's sustainable liquid sulfur dye.
3D Raw Denim
Art nr: d20016-c829-1241
RESPONSIBLE MATERIALS RANKING
It is our ambition to continuously improve the environmental impact of our products. This overview displays the composition of this garment and ranks the fibers (in the main fabric of the garment) according to their environmental impact. The categories were defined by combining existing industry tools and scoring mechanisms. Learn more
- Polyester (Recycled)made from pre- or post-consumer plastic/polyester waste, of which PET bottles are the most common source. By giving discarded resources a new life we save raw materials, water, chemicals and energy.
- Cotton (Organic)fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers.
- LYCRA® elastanethe LYCRA® fibers we use are high performance stretch fibers which hold a Gold Level Material Health Certificate from the Cradle to Cradle Products Innovation Institute.