C-Staq 3D Boyfriend Crop Jeans C
This is a Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star RAW product. Designed for circularity, this style is made responsibly and is 100% recyclable. Not a drop of water was wasted during its make and chemistry applied in the process presents zero risk for people and planet. Furthermore, this garment was created using electricity from 100% renewable resources. This C-Staq 3D jeans C offers a high waist on a boyfriend fit with a small dropped crotch. These jeans offer a cropped length with shaped darts at the inner knee, creating the 'O' leg effect we know from the G-Star Type C jeans. The chino pockets at the side refer to a D-Staq jeans.
- Fitted waistband
- Dropped crotch
- Fitted along the hip, wider through the legs
- Inset pockets with grown coin pocket, oversized back pockets
- Button closure
Kir Denim Organic 2.0
This is a 3rd edition of the World's 1st Cradle to Cradle Certified™ Gold G-Star Denim Fabric which was initially released in February 2018. This 2.0 version is still a unisex quality with an oz update to its weight and re-freshed, more dynamic denim character.
- Developed with RFTPi-Raw for the Planet Indigo-world’s cleanest indigo dyeing process, formulated in partnership with DyStar®, G-Star and Artistic Milliners.
- RFTP-Indigo uses 15% less indigo, 70% less chemicals, no salts, and produces no salt by-product during reduction and dyeing process, saving water and leaving clean and recyclable water effluent.
- 100% Organic cotton
- Organic cotton fibers are free of toxic pesticides and chemical fertilizers. Growing organic cotton helps to improve soil quality, prevents water contamination and conserves biodiversity. By choosing organic cotton, we can save up to 91% water.
- 8 dip indigo, 3x1 right hand twill construction, Mid weight 11.5 oz denim
- Fabric chemistry with 0 risk for people and the environment
3D RAW Denim
Untreated and pure, ready for you to break in and make your own. 3D effect is added around the hips and ankles.
30° normal process
Art. nr.: D17869-B988-1241